Wednesday 4 December 2013

November Favourites


Hello!
It's been a bit of a while since I last posted but hopefully not too long! Today I have my November favourites, I have always wanted to do one of these blog posts but have never got round to it. I don't actually have that many favourites this month but I thought that I might as well post this. I also just want to post out that most of the blog posts after this will be christmasy and wintery so look forward to that!! Okay I'm going to hurry up and actually get into the actual point of my post today! Enjoy.

I have been loving this mascara this month, its so great and adds lots of volume. The only bad thing that I would say is that it has a massive wand which is great for adding volume but if you haven't curled your eyelashes beforehand I have found that it can be quite clumpy but other than that, it's great! Oh and it's also a great price! 
I love Raspberry & Blackberry body spray
I got this amazing smelling body spray for about £3 from superdrug at the end of August. I have this scent in a lip balm (I think) and it's great but it smells so amazing like this! I love this to feel fresh and it smells great. It basically smells of raspberry and blackberries (wow never would of guessed that). I don't exactly know why I love this so much it's just so good!




Jumper from H&M

 It's getting quite cold here in England so I have been loving jumpers in general but this plain jumper is kind of different from something that I would normally wear as I don't normally like the colour yellow that much but I got it to wear as part a minion Halloween costume! I have been wearing it tons throughout November, It's cosy and cute and goes with a lot of things. It's a great thing to have in my Autumn/winter wardrobe to brighten things up a bit and it was also a really good price. I know that this might seem a bit boring but I felt like including it!
Herbal Essences Dazzling Shine 2 in 1 shampoo & conditioner
I have been loving this 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner from Herbal Essences, it leaves your hair with a great shine and smelling so nice! The only thing that i have noticed is that when i wash my hair every other day with this it leaves my hair quite dry and with no moisture so I have to use it less often!





Coat- Topshop
Before I talk about how much I adore this coat, lets just point out that yes, I am wearing this indoors. Anyway I love this coat so much; it's warm and cosy and so perfect. A lot of people are wearing parkers at the moment but I feel like this ones a little different as it has so much fur! This definitely wasn't the cheapest coat in the world but I think that it was definitely worth the money as I wear it all the time. Oh and also Zoella has this coat so that's pretty cool as well!
Maybelline Baby Lips
This summer I finally saw baby lips in shops! I had found it so hard to find baby lips in England but they finally came out with some! I have all of them in this collection (I think)  but sadly my pink punch one (in the middle) got covered in ink! Luckily only the packaging had ink on it as I love these lip balms! 3 of them have colour and 3 don't they all have lovely scents and I wear one basically every day! I have loved these ever since I have had them not just in November but I really wanted to put them in my favourites so I did!


Options Mint Hot Chocolate

This might be kind of random but I have been drink hot chocolate basically every day through out November. When ever it gets cold again I start to develop an obsession over hot chocolate! I have been drinking other instant hot chocolates but this is defiantly my favourite. Weirdly, it's so low calorie hot chocolate I think that it's meant for people on diets but this hot chocolate is so yummy especially this flavour! I love minty things so much so this mint hot chocolate is perfect for me!
I hope that this wasn't too boring for you and that you enjoyed it! I'll hopefully be posting a christmasy post soon so look forward to that!
Love Rosie...x 

2 comments: