Thursday 17 October 2013

I'm back!

Hello!
Sorry that I have been gone for months now but I am back! After my last post I went on holiday to Cornwall and then I just met up with friends for the next 2 weeks and then I was back at school! I Have been back at school since the start of September and I have been so busy trying to get myself organised, I haven't had time to blog but now that I'm finally more organised i cant start getting back into blogging!
I have a lot of ideas and plans for more posts and I'm so excited to get back into blogging. This weekend I am thinking of getting pictures and things for a post about Autumn! I have a lot of new products to review, a lot of fashion post ideas and I was thinking of maybe doing some Halloween posts. I am also hoping to do an October favourites post at the end of this month!
So there is a lot to be looking forward to! I can't wait to start blogging again, sorry this was short but there will be many more posts coming soon!
Love Rosie..x

No comments:

Post a Comment