Monday 29 July 2013

Cute summer hairstyle!

Hello!
I just wanted to make a quick post showing you a cute summer hairstyle that I love! I have been wearing this hairstyle a lot this summer its so so easy and straight forward that I almost feel bad for making this post! This is just basically a great way to keep your hair out of your face this summer!
Sorry for my messy room!
 Okay so I know that I look like a mad person but I have just taken two sections from the front of my hair and plaited or braided them (whatever you like to call it) ands just tied them with two small elastic bands!
As you can see I have taken the two plaits and secured them at the back of my head using bobby pins! you can either keep the plaits braided at the ends,like I have or you can take them out! I like how it looks both  ways!

This is then what it looks like at the front! This keeps my hair out of the way and to make sure it keeps all day, I just sprayed some hairspray!
Sorry this was so short and basically just me pointing out the obvious anyway, I hope  you enjoyed! Bye!
Love Rosie...X

No comments:

Post a Comment