Saturday 27 July 2013

Maybelline 24 hour colour tattoo reveiw!

Hello!
Before I start this review, I just wanted to know if you like the new layout for my blog? 
A few weeks ago I decided to get one of the Maybelline colour tattoos as I love my mums one, have heard all the hype about them and I wanted to try it out! I got mine in the colour gold which is so pretty but not always wearable as a base unless you are doing a more dramatic look! If you wear this colour everyday I would recommend just wearing that on your lid and applying it lightly with your ring finger as it's the most delicate finger! Other than that I love the colour and think its great and the product itself is amazing it is super pigmented and stays on all day! It's great for summer as it won't run down your face and you don't feel like anythings there! I have been loving this product for summer as its so pretty and I hate wearing a lot of makeup in the summer! These products are also affordable which is great! They are also great as they are easy to work with and don't need a base! Overall these are great products especially for the summer,they stay on all day long and I really recommend them to everyone!
Swatch of the colour


Hope you enjoyed! Sorry if it was short!
Love Rosie...X

No comments:

Post a Comment