Sunday 28 July 2013

My perfume collection!

Hello! 
So I'm only 13 so I don't have many perfumes but I do love the ones that I have so I decided to blog about them!

 First these are all my Harajuku Lovers, I love these perfumes and the packaging is so cute! They are actually created by Gwen Stefani which is why a lot of them are called G. I love how all of these smell! The first one I got is Lil' Angel (back far left) it smells a bit like a citrus sort of smell with a bit of pineapple! It's such a sweet smell and I love it! The next one (back centre, cant see it that well,sorry!) is just called G and smells kind of like grape fruit! The next one (back far right) is G of the sea it smells fresh and floral! Okay so this next one is jingle G (front far left) it was actually limited addition Christmas 2011 but I'm sure you can get it on EBay or somewhere! It smells fruity and like vanilla with a slight smell of Cinnamon, basically its Christmas in a bottle! Okay so (front,centre) is G again but its smaller and a different scent! It's light,summery and smells of coconut! finally (front,far left) is wicked style baby! It smells very sweet and of vanilla!

These next perfumes are from the body shop! The first two are actually the same but one is a perfume (left and the other one is a body mist (centre) these are called white Gardenia! They basically just smell floral and obviously the mist is similar to the perfume just lighter, I love these scents so much as they are so pretty! My final perfume (right) is Japanese cherry blossom and smells sweet and floral!
okay so that's it, Hope you enjoyed!
Love Rosie...X

No comments:

Post a Comment